Re: [CQ-Contest] Jay Seven Oh Jay - so...are you changing your log?

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Jay Seven Oh Jay - so...are you changing your log?
From: "Rex Maner" <k7qq@netzero.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 02:04:36 -0000
Quack  keeps a scratch pad alongside and when he notes an error in the log
that occured the day before, rather than take time to go find and fix during
the contest I go back and correct what I have determined as an error post
contest  eg.  in AA I see from having worked a station before that I logged
his age incorrectly on one of the contacts.  I make a note and this is the
kind of error I correct.

I keep the scratch sheet for those who are not in Asia but insist on calling
so I can wright them down then enter them in a differant log post Test.

If  this is cheating then I confess.  Not really much differant than the old
Paper log sheets which WE ALL had to go back and Score and Mark the RST.

Said Mine