Re: [CQ-Contest] Jay Seven Oh Jay - so...are you changing your log?

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Jay Seven Oh Jay - so...are you changing your log?
From: Ev Tupis <w2ev@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 07:13:48 -0700 (PDT)
----- Original Message ----
> The test is over, please place your pencils on the table.

that means i would have to stop operating 3 or 4 hours early to get my
log trasposed into TR before the contest is over?

just how many of us are left that use a stick?

maybe then i should not send in a TR cab log but a paper one, since i
used paper to work the contest?

If one believes that "logging" is part of the contest (I do, by the way), then
the answer is that one must account for transcription time to occur within the
period of time during which the event occurs -- rather than doing so afterward.

Of course, this discussion is moot since there are no guidelines to this effect
for any existing contest, to my knowledge.

Ev, W2EV