Re: [CQ-Contest] CTU Survey Results

To: "Bill Parry" <BPARRY@RGV.RR.COM>,"'Igor Sokolov'" <ua9cdc@gmail.com>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>,"'Andy Blank'" <n2nt@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CTU Survey Results
From: "Rex Maner" <k7qq@netzero.net>
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2007 22:11:08 -0000
I'm using a Compaq, with a +3400 AMD processor and windows  XP Home  and not
using any interface for CW or Rig control with N1MM software.  I did take
and Old  PCI card from my old box  with 2 com 1 Lpt and put it into this
mach.   Using the same CW/PTT  Lpt  keying ckt that I used with NA,  It also
works with CT and TR.  No fancy boxes

Quack