Re: [CQ-Contest] CTU Survey Results

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CTU Survey Results
From: "Robert Naumann" <w5ov@w5ov.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2007 18:13:40 -0500
Just a minor point, Win98 is not a Windows Operating system. It is a GUI
application running on top of a DOS operating system.

This is quite different from the real Windows operating systems such as Win NT,
2000, XP and I hate to mention it: Vista. All of these systems do not allow
direct access to ports as DOS does and this is the reason that TR will not run
on a Windows platform.

73,

Bob W5OV