[CQ-Contest] Contact with KG6B, Bob Hume??

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Contact with KG6B, Bob Hume??
From: Steve Harrison <k0xp@dandy.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2007 06:16:10 +0000
All my efforts at finding a working e-mail addy for KG6B, Bob Hume, have
come to naught.  Yet, I've both heard him chasing DX on the higher bands,
and seen evidence via recent web publications that he's still around. Can
anybody provide me with a working e-mail or other addy for Bob?? He was one
of my Elmers way back when I was this  _  high. (In fact, I helped him put
up his first quad back in '68, and repair it a year or so later).

Thanks,
Steve, K0XP