Re: [CQ-Contest] printing QSO info directly onto QSLs: hw?

To: "kr2q@optonline.net" <kr2q@optonline.net>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] printing QSO info directly onto QSLs: hw?
From: "hank k8dd" <k8dd@arrl.net>
Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2007 15:36:58 -0400
BV Label Management, DXbase and Logger32 all do a good job printing the
whole card or just the information on the card.

There are probably more, but I like BV better - it takes your ADIF file and
you print from that, rather than the logging program, like DXbase or
Logger32.

73     Hank    K8DD

On 9/1/07, kr2q@optonline.net <kr2q@optonline.net> wrote:

> RE:  Printing contest QSO info directly onto QSL cards
>
> I can print log/qso info on labels till the cows come home....
>
> But I'd like to print the info directly onto the QSLs.
> Is there some sort of special printer or paper feeder for this?
> I can't imagine printing 1000's via the "10 at a time" method.
>
> Thanks,
> de Doug KR2Q

'Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their
level then beat you with experience.'      -anon