[CQ-Contest] Hy-Gain DRC-1 manual needed

To: CQ-Contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Hy-Gain DRC-1 manual needed
From: W0UN -- John Brosnahan <shr@swtexas.net>
Date: Sat, 08 Sep 2007 21:41:30 -0500
Hy-Gain DRC-1 manual needed

I have checked the usual suspects (Hy-Gain/MFJ + Bama + lots of
Google) and have
had no luck, so I thought I would try this reservoir of information.

I need the manual for the rack-mount, digital-readout, rotator
control unit for the
Hy-Gain 3501BA rotator.   This is NOT the DCU-1 for the
Ham-IV/Tail-Twister series.
And this rotator is the chain drive unit often used to rotate Big Berthas.

This unit controls the rotator over a 2-wire system and is a standard
3.5 inch rack
unit about 10 inches deep and contains an optical encoder for the
direction setting.

ANY help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks  --  John  W0UN