Re: [CQ-Contest] SO R or not 2R?

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] SO R or not 2R?
From: "Ted Bryant" <w4nz@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2007 19:08:37 -0400
"...Of course, there's also the issue of when to practice, and how?..."

The answer to this is easy - the NCCC-sponsored Thursday night (and sometimes
Friday) sprint
practices were started expressly for this purpose. Try them, you'll like it,
guaranteed or you money
back.

Go to: http://www.ncccsprint.com/default.htm  for the latest info.

Ted W4NZ