Re: [CQ-Contest] CWSS and daylight savings time

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CWSS and daylight savings time
From: "Bob I.2.WIJ" <i2wij@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2007 06:08:27 -0700 (PDT)
Hi all and....sorry but I couldn't resist!

these two gentlemen took my prize:

"I don't think it's been mentioned yet, but Daylight
Savings Time throws
off the calculations for determining True North...
Barry W2UP"

"Jim Neiger   N6TJ  9Y4AA  (I keep publishing this
call so at least 50% of
you guys will get it right this November)"

Awfully GREAT HITS!!

Bob, I2WIJ

P.S. we are really bad shaped, dear fellows, surely we
need some sunspots....