Re: [CQ-Contest] How big is the DX cluster?

To: Alessio Sacchi <iz4efn@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] How big is the DX cluster?
From: Barry <w2up3@verizon.net>
Date: Sun, 07 Oct 2007 17:49:29 +0000
It has, Alessio.  Here's why:
My daughter started college a few months ago.  For several months prior
to going, she managed to contact a number of other kids going to the
same school, via IM and Facebook.  When we were driving her there, she
made the comment "it will be really neat to finally meet the kids I've
been talking to for the last few months."  That line sounded eerily
familiar to my early days in amateur radio, prior to attending a local
hamfest or Dayton.
73,
Barry W2UP