Re: [CQ-Contest] More CQWW SSB spot analysis

To: "'4O3A'" <yt6a@cg.yu>,"'Bulletin Cq Contest (E-mail)'" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] More CQWW SSB spot analysis
From: "Paul Cassel " <paul@ve3sy.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2007 10:28:38 -0400
Unlike the rest of the world, American operators are governed by what is
known as Part 97.   To this point I would suggest that excess paranoia
exists however the wording, which reads in part: "Emissions resulting from
modulation must be confined to the band or segment available to the control
operator."

Paul VE3SY