Re: [CQ-Contest] More CQWW SSB spot analysis

To: "'4O3A'" <yt6a@cg.yu>,"'Bulletin Cq Contest (E-mail)'" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] More CQWW SSB spot analysis
From: "Peter Voelpel" <df3kv@t-online.de>
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2007 16:15:59 +0100

Hi Ranko,

You are wrong, we are not allowed to have signals across band edges.
We need to know the bandwith of our signal and the mode to be sure we are
within band limits.
We are not allowed to use 14350 USB at all.
With a small filter 14347 KHz will be the highest usable frequncy by using
USB.

You are not allowed to work DX on 3802 KHz LSB in Europe either

73
Peter