Re: [CQ-Contest] EUHF Championship this Saturday

To: "Saulius Zalnerauskas" <ly5w.sam@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] EUHF Championship this Saturday
From: "Robert Bajuk" <s57aw@hamradio.si>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2008 11:41:06 +0200
Hi Sam!

Slovenia Contest Club is very proud of our achievements during 15 years
existence... That's why we are going to celebrate this anniversary during
EUHF contest, too.

As contest organizer we decided to have a special station S515SCC on the air
which is not going to count in final classification.

So, I do not see any undercutting or unfair competition in that as S515SCC
will count for check-log only and will not be yours or someother's
competition.

See you in the contest

Robert, S57AW