[CQ-Contest] WAE DX Contest CW - Logs are due Sept 15th

To: 3830@contesting.com, cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] WAE DX Contest CW - Logs are due Sept 15th
From: "Joerg Puchstein" <joerg@dl8wpx.de>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 10:22:36 +0200
Hello,

This is just a reminder for anybody who has not yet submitted his log for the
WAE DX CW Contest 2008 (August 9/10th). Logs are due by next Monday, September
15th and our statistics still show more than 400 participants making at least
20 QSOs each without submitting the log yet.

We would apprechiate to get as many logs as possible, of course. Thus, even
small logs marked as Checklog might be a big contribution. Just send them
either in CABRILLO or STF format to waecw@dxhf.darc.de .

Tnx & best 73,

de Joerg, DL8WPX
WAE DX Contest Manager