Re: [CQ-Contest] Stirring the Pot

To: <K1AR@aol.com>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Stirring the Pot
From: "D LINDSAY ESVLC EXP LINER MGR" <DLindsay.vlc@mscspain.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2008 10:21:10 +0200
Hi John

Well, how about if someone out there can tell us poor folks at EA5ELT how you
guys ever find the time to do anything at your stations. We are 5 ops, we all
work, we all have families, and it's a miracle we ever get anything done!
However, all things being equal, we will put EA5KV on the air as MS and we hope
to knock the socks off our competitors down the road in spite of our several
setbacks with the antennas.

Looks like this year M/S will be hotly contested here in Spain, fellow club
member EA5JK is planning to operate as AM5T (right Richie?), I hear that EA5FKX
Andreu will be putting his super station at EA5EA through the paces, and rumour
also has it that up in Cataluña AM3SSB, with EA3QP at the helm, will be "out to
rout". Further afield, our friends at EE2K are entering MS for the first time
too, I also hear news in 2 land from EE2W, AO2W, EB1WW in Valladolid, AM1A up
on the asturian coast....

No news from EA4 but I suppose eternal rivals Julio EA4KR and Pedro EA4KD will
be slugging it out in SOAB.

So EA should be an easy mult for everyone, as usual, even EA9 should be OK with
the entry of EE9E from Ceuta.

Any more news from anyone?

73 de Duncan EA5ON