Re: [CQ-Contest] Ice Storms in NE

Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Ice Storms in NE
From: Jan Erik Holm <sm2ekm@telia.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2008 16:02:39 +0100
It´s sad to see. Also in Northern Sweden we had bad weather
for antennas two days ago. I lost two verticals in a 80m 4 SQ
array, got pulled down by wet sticky snow. I managed to save
the 160m vertical and my Yagi´s did catch quite a bit of the
sticky stuff but so far no damage. Back to the drawing board
I guess, have to make stuff that breaks stronger.

73 Jim SM2EKM now QRT on 80 for a while