Re: [CQ-Contest] [RTTY] I just have to ask

Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] [RTTY] I just have to ask
From: "John T. Laney III" <k4bai@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sat, 07 Mar 2009 19:40:27 -0500
I appreciate the NCDXF beacons. But those HP beacons on 18 and 30
meters, particularly on 30M, surely do QRM a lot of QSOs.  The 30M
beacon from HP1AVS is in a very popular part of the band for QSOs often
has a chirpy and buzzy note.  There is a VE3 beacon near there too.  In
my opinion these on 30M should be much higher in the band.  This is a
narrow band and beacons don't belong in the bottom half of the band.
73, John, K4BAI.