[RTTY] Visalia Contest Dinner announcement

To: NCCC <nccc@contesting.com>, sccc@contesting.com, cq-contest@contesting.com, REFL-RTTY <RTTY@contesting.com>, MLDXCC <mldxcc@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Visalia Contest Dinner announcement
From: jeff stai <wk6i.jeff@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 13:09:14 -0700
hi - You can now purchase tickets for the Contest Dinner at the
International DX Convention in Visalia, CA. The dinner is on the
Friday night, April 17th. Just click this:

http://www.elbloggotorcido.com/contest-dinner-2009.html

Please do forward this notice to your local clubs and all appropriate
interest groups!

(Also please note that I am hosting this on my company blog because
the space was available. I apologize for the marketing blather on the
right hand side!)

Looking forward to seeing everyone there! - jeff wk6i

--
Jeff Stai ~ wk6i.jeff@gmail.com
Winery Blog ~ http://www.elbloggotorcido.com/