Re: [CQ-Contest] IARU Rules RE: Packet

Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] IARU Rules RE: Packet
From: Jan Erik Holm <sm2ekm@telia.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Jul 2009 09:42:22 +0200
Well it DOESN´T mean it´s wrong either! Sure is amazing how
some people like to twist bend and turn things around.

In the IARU contest the rules for SO and MO are perfectly
clear. So what if the N4GG station isn´t configured right,
my station might not be either, just reconfigure and
operate by the rules or if that doesn´t suite go do some
gardening this weekend, that´s what I do.

There sure are far to few sunspots!

/ Jim SM2EKM