Re: [CQ-Contest] CQWW RTTY interesting rules

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CQWW RTTY interesting rules
From: LY8O <ly8o@ot.lt>
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2009 08:27:19 +0300
Pardon? Have I missed something?

 VI POINTS:
2. Contacts between stations on the same continent but different countries, two
(2) points.

Did you mean WW RTTY already moved to this ununderstandable points rule (for
the world outside NA) as well as CW/SSB?
Sure my English language is poor, but I never ever thought it is so poor to
understand a simple sentences...

73, Remi LY8O

Steve N2IC wrote:
<snip>
No. EU's get 1 point for working other EU. The 2 point rule only applies to
North Americans working other North Americans in a different North American
country.
<snip>