[CQ-Contest] CQWWCW 2006-2008 database

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] CQWWCW 2006-2008 database
From: Guy Molinari <guy_molinari@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2009 23:49:05 +0000
Fellow contesters,

    I've written a Perl script to parse, load, consolidate, normalize and scrub
the log data for CQWW CW 2006-2008.

The data is currently in MS-Access in two tables.   One contains all the QSO
data, and the other contains call, category, location, and claimed scores one
row for each submitted log.

The file is about 500 Mb uncompressed (100 Mb compressed).

If anyone is interested in obtaining this data, please contact me off list.

73,

Guy N7ZG