Re: [CQ-Contest] What Do You Do about US Stations Calling US in ARRL DX?

To: "Tom Osborne" <w7why@verizon.net>, "CQ-Contest" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] What Do You Do about US Stations Calling US in ARRL DX?
From: "John" <shore1@xplornet.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 19:25:51 -0800
When someone blows me off, I simply add them to my LID/NOCARD file and I
load it in my logger, and when the call comes up I refuse to give points to
someone who treats others like that in the name of contesting and amateur
radio...it is just plain RUDE to behave in such a manner as far as I am
concerned as it is the little guys that make up the majority of the points
given in a contest as we all know and without them many will have fallen off
the mighty pedestals..... IMHO......

happy contesting to all...
de john
VE7JZ
sometimes QRP..... always on wires......no aluminium here.