Re: [CQ-Contest] IARU 2009 and 2010 and ????

To: "'Doug Renwick'" <ve5ra@sasktel.net>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] IARU 2009 and 2010 and ????
From: "K1TTT" <K1TTT@ARRL.NET>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2010 21:23:49 +0000
Casual operators do not send in logs and as such can not be bound to the
rules as participants are.  Indeed many casual operators that call you to
give you points may not even know where to find the rules, let alone be
keeping a log that could be submitted for scoring.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@arrl.net
web: http://www.k1ttt.net