[CQ-Contest] SYLRA Contest 2010 preliminary results are ready

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] SYLRA Contest 2010 preliminary results are ready
From: Janne Karresuo <janne.karresuo@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2010 23:00:07 +0200
Hello.

SYLRA Contest 2010 preliminary results are out.

These are not yet final results. We are waiting still some unknown amount of
paper logs that have mailing date 30.11.2010. They are mailed or not.

Maybe we can also say that we were fast. 5 days after the final mailing date
and we have checked all electronic logs and paper logs we have received.
Truly the amount was quite little.

You find these preliminary results by clicking this link:
http://contestclubfinland.com/CCF/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=94&Itemid=2

On behalf of contest committee
Janne, OH6LBW