Re: [CQ-Contest] RDXC updated FAQ - Remote operation

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] RDXC updated FAQ - Remote operation
From: Robert Chudek - K0RC <k0rc@citlink.net>
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2011 08:04:00 -0600
Actually I think Hans' point makes the distinction crystal clear, and is
far from ridiculous.

If the "amateur radio link" must be persistent between the two
operators, as Paul suggests, then you must also rule out the use of a
wireless headset for the transceiver. And a step even closer to the
operator, you'd better remove any hearing aides from your ears while
you're at it.

Neither of these technologies are "amateur radio" based and their use
breaks the link in that communication channel.

73 de Bob - KØRC in MN