Re: [CQ-Contest] RDXC updated FAQ - Remote operation

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] RDXC updated FAQ - Remote operation
From: Mike Fatchett W0MU <w0mu@w0mu.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2011 21:02:16 -0700
They need to clarify what Web technology means.  The first rule sounds
to me more like an attempt to prohibit the use of remote receiving sites.

With the aging ham population, more and more areas having restrictions,
advances in communication technology including the internet is only
going to make remote site contesting/operation much easier than it ever
has in the past.

I don't believe any sponsor would intentionally want to limit
participation in their events.

Mike W0MU