Re: [CQ-Contest] Club/Group competition 275 km radius in CQ Contest (pet

To: "Martin Monsalvo, LU5DX" <lu5dx@mail.ru>, "py5eg" <py5eg@iesa.com.br>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Club/Group competition 275 km radius in CQ Contest (petition for change).
From: <kzerohb@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2011 14:24:57 -0700
> The fusion of the assisted-non assited is also a must to eliminate
> another possibility of cheating. (people not liking the use of cluster
> will still of course be able not to use it)

We could easily eliminate all contest cheating by forcing all to compete in
just one class with no power limits, no assistance limits, no operator
limits, no limits of any kind.

I'm sure you'd agree that would not be a good idea.

So explain why it would be a good idea to force single operators to compete
with those who chose to use assistance from outside their station?

73, de Hans, K0HB/K7
"Just a boy and his radio"