[CQ-Contest] II9T -- IU9T SOP & M/2 TEAM LOOKING FOR OPERATORS !

To: cq-contest@contesting.com, ik0yvv@libero.it, it9spb@gmail.com, ik8teo@gmail.com, cardgius@tin.it, iz3eyz@virgilio.it, praticante91@yahoo.it, calogeromessana@hotmail.it, ly5w.sam@gmail.com, it9eqo@tin.it, i4ufh@libero.it, alexit9stg@hotmail.it
Subject: [CQ-Contest] II9T -- IU9T SOP & M/2 TEAM LOOKING FOR OPERATORS !
From: "fabio.grisafi@libero.it" <fabio.grisafi@libero.it>
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2011 00:40:58 +0200 (CEST)
Hello Fellows Contesters !
We're preparing two stations for the coming CQWW season.
1) There is a complete station ready for two single band entries in CQWW SSB,
SO 20 MTS &amp; SO 80 MTS - NOT ASSISTED,and for two single band entries in
CQWW CW, 20 MTS and 160 MTS - NOT ASSISTED.
QTH is my personal Contest QTH with a complete cottage and Antennas and
amplifiers (You bring your radio).
2) We are looking for 3 operators (with a lot of experience) for our Multi
Op/Two TX NEW station.
Both QTH are in the BEST locations in Sicily for USA and WW pile-ups.
Antennas are Monobanders, Phased Verticals for 80 mts and 25 Inv L for Top
Band. Beverage antennas on RX.
You can fly to Sicily with low cost flights with Ryanair or EasyJet. Also
AirBerlin flights to Sicily.
Airports are: Trapani Birgi, Palermo and Catania.
Free accomodation in contest QTH if you are a Boy Scout or Young OM. Low cost
Bed&amp;Breakfast very near the QTH.
Let us know if you are interested. Operators already QRV from IU9T/II9T are
preferred.
73 de Fabio, IT9GSF (IG9A - IU9T - II9T - IR9T).