Re: [CQ-Contest] newbie question about split operating

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] newbie question about split operating
From: "Radio K0HB" <kzerohb@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2011 01:30:27 -0000
This is quite a common contest protocol on 40M, stemming from the days when
Region I and III were limited to 7.0 to 7.1 MHz, preventing simplex voice
comms between Region II and stations in the other two regions.

He was listening on both his transmit QRG and the second QRG (7.033) for

73, de Hans, K0HB