Re: [CQ-Contest] Warning re: Dayton "Grand" Hotel (formerly the DoubleTr

To: CQ Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Warning re: Dayton "Grand" Hotel (formerly the DoubleTree Dayton)
From: Zack Widup <w9sz.zack@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2012 09:34:58 -0500
Some of these reviews look like they predate the changeover to "Dayton
Grand." At least, I saw some comments that had to do with things that
wouldn't have changed when the hotel changed hands. I'm sure the elevators
are the same as they have been for years.

I would imagine that when it changed hands, everything in the place stayed
there. I personally don't require a lot from a hotel and don't care if
there is no microwave oven in the room. My stay at the Doubletree last year
was fine with me.

Things like management and staff who don't seem to care, dirty rooms, bugs,
unpleasant smells, etc. would get negative comments from me. I have a room
reserved there for this year and I guess I'll just have to see what happens
in a month.

73, Zack W9SZ