[CQ-Contest] Ham-Com Presentation

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Ham-Com Presentation
From: "w0uo" <w0uo@citbroadband.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2012 10:03:53 -0500
Contesters:

At 1 PM Saturday, June 9, I will be giving a one hour presentation at
Ham-Com (in Plano, TX)  entitled "Taking Your Contest Efforts to the Next
Level". This presentation is intended for new or casual contesters.

One of the recommendations I make is to join a contest or dx-contest club.
I will have a table for handouts and encourage clubs in our general area
(the W5 call area and contiguous states) to provide either a brochure or
contact information.  If you are unable to attend, please feel free to mail
or email copies to me, I will handle from there.

Jim Spaulding W0UO

w0uo@citbroadband.com

817 448 8024 (home)

817 713 9928 (cell)