[CQ-Contest] KP2MM Disqualified in ARRL CW 2012

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] KP2MM Disqualified in ARRL CW 2012
From: "James Cain" <jamesdavidcain@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2012 18:39:08 -0000
>"However, I do not think the log should be DQed. It should be reclassified as
>multi-op. The op didn't try to cheat. He made an innocent mistake."

The guy transmitted on frequencies his license does not permit. What is it that
you don't understand about this?

I am disturbed by posts that refer to "Sean's ruling" or words to that effect.
Unless things have changed, the ARRL assistant communications manager for
contests finds problems and submits them to a committee of HQ employees who
supposedly know something about contesting and rules. The committee makes a
decision; it's not unilateral.

>"But the latter can be 'loaned' to the contest operator, while the former
>cannot."

"Loan" is a noun. Lend is a verb. The correct word is "lent."

K1TN