Re: [CQ-Contest] KP2MM Disqualified in ARRL CW 2012

To: David Gilbert <xdavid@cis-broadband.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] KP2MM Disqualified in ARRL CW 2012
From: Mirko S57AD <miroslav.sibilja@amis.net>
Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2012 15:28:05 +0200
With all due respect, Dave, but if you made even a single contact in the
contest  with high power, you you should claim your category High Power. If
your buddy visited you during the contest and made a single contact while
you went to toilet, it is Multi Operator category.

Since frequencies in Yuri's log were recorded, contest sponsor could mark
contacts "outside the allowed frequency" as zero point ones.  People who
worked him lose nothing, who loses is just him. IMHO this approach would be
better than DQing!

73  Mirko, S57AD