Re: [CQ-Contest] Need advice

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Need advice
From: "WW3S" <ww3s@zoominternet.net>
Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2012 10:43:41 -0400
I sugessted the two tones...if not using headphones, or headphone switching, using high in one radio, and low in another, lets you distinguish which radio is which....you are correct, the software doesnt care, and I didnt mean to imply it was needed, just an cheap and easy way to tell which radio is which....