Re: [CQ-Contest] Why is he ashamed of his call???

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Why is he ashamed of his call???
From: W0MU Mike Fatchett <w0mu@w0mu.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2012 12:32:13 -0700
If everyone would just move on those not iding regularly will get the message. This is an area where self policing would work great.

2nd question is why are you working or why did you work an unknown station? I get that my skimmer said X and I want to confirm. Confirm the call before you work them.

Mike W0MU