[CQ-Contest] Calling CQ for me

To: CQ-Contest Reflector <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Calling CQ for me
From: Charles Harpole <hs0zcw@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2013 10:03:33 +0700
Often in contests as K4VUD in Fla, I irritated someone who recorded my CQs
and played them back over the air, SSB.  I just stand by and allow the
other guy to call CQ for me, thanks.  Then I answer callers who are
responding to his/my CQ.  That way, I had CQs originating from me in Fla
and maybe NJ also!  Usually, I could work the caller even over the
intentional QRM.

Hey contest wonks, is it OK for me to call from two widely different
locations?  I just cant help it..........  more smiling 73 to all....

--
Charly, HS0ZCW