Re: [CQ-Contest] All Asian DX and self-spotting

To: "CQ-Contest@contesting.com" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] All Asian DX and self-spotting
From: XV4Y <xv4y@nature-mekong.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2013 08:37:05 +0700
Hi,

Just for the record, this is the answer I received within 24h from JARL :
---
Dear Yannick,

Thank you for your participation in AA DX Contest and valuable comment.
I am writing on behalf of the Contest Committee.

The committee is aware of this self spotting issue and
studying the revision of AA DX Contest rules.

In the current rules, the self-spotting is
In this study, the Committee considers your opinion
on the bad behavior including self spotting.

Thank you for your support to AA DX Contest.

73 de JARL International
Ken Yamamoto/JA1CJP
e-mail: intl@jarl.or.jp
---