Re: [CQ-Contest] HQ Call Signs

To: CQ-Contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] HQ Call Signs
From: XV4Y (Yan) <xv4y@nature-mekong.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Jul 2013 06:48:34 +0700
John,

I am not able to answer you to your private mailbox, the server is rejecting me
for "abuse"...

We are divided in zones
(http://varc.radioclub.asia/vietnamese-callsign-prefix-zones/) but that would
not be the problem in that case.
It is too late to ask for a new callsign, but perhaps next year if I can save
time for the contest I will ask for a 3W4HQ or 3W0HQ if available...
I will talk XV2A and XV2B about the IARU HF rules, and perhaps if I can bring
XV1X, XV9NPS and XV2RZ in a HQ team we could have a nice operation.

73,
Yan.
---
Yannick DEVOS - XV4Y