Re: [CQ-Contest] Problem w/CQWW Robot

To: "'Richard L. King'" <k5na@ecpi.com>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Problem w/CQWW Robot
From: "Randy Thompson K5ZD" <k5zd@charter.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2013 04:54:47 -0000
The Cabrillo format only requires the transmitter number for MS and M2
entries.  This number can ONLY be 0 or 1.  That is why you are getting
errors for other values.

Delete the transmitter number column completely and you will be fine.

Full details on the Cabrillo spec for use with CQWW is available at
http://www.cqww.com/cabrillo.htm

A great place to send questions like this is questions@cqww.com.

Randy, K5ZD