[CQ-Contest] K3ZJ in LU

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] K3ZJ in LU
From: David Siddall <hhamwv@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2013 10:17:11 -0500
I am in B.A. (Palermo area) for several weeks, let's meet up! Email me at
K3ZJ@arrl.net or try calling (no voicemail) 11 4832 2171 or Skype with
voicemail > drsiddall <.  I also will be in LaPlata and Chascomus some days.

Also, can you help me locate LU6HA?  He is an old friend that I have not
heard from for some years.  I would like to find him or news of him.  Dr.
Antonio Giuffre was LU6AH and lived at Rio de Janeiro 887/889 before moving
many years ago to Mina Clavero, Cordoba, at calle Buenos Aires 750, with
new call LU6HA.  Maybe you know how to track down news of him?  Around 2005
he was still active on 18 MHz from Mina Clavero. Thanks for any help!

73, Dave LU/K3ZJ