Re: [CQ-Contest] Accuracy Top Ten Box

To: cq-contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Accuracy Top Ten Box
From: Jukka Klemola <jpklemola@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2014 20:40:53 +0300
Hi everybody,

SAC gives all logs checked to the last detail.
My 2013 CW log:
http://www.sactest.net/blog/result/ubn/2013/CW/OH0V%20CW.txt

All North American logs available by clicking the entrant call:
http://www.sactest.net/blog/result/region_results.php?&mode=CW&region=NA

Please notice AA2A (op N2KW) huge score with more than 500 North European
contacts.

Other contests have other levels of result and log checking openness.

For my 2013 entry, there was one mistake by the log ckeckers. SM5AJV was
very kind to correct my result.
SAC is one of the contests welcoming entrant input to tweak the log
checking SW so the results service gets better for the future contests.

73,
Jukka OH6LI