Re: [CQ-Contest] so2r question

To: "Rick Dougherty NQ4I" <nq4i@contesting.com>, "CQ Contest" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] so2r question
From: "Igor Sokolov" <ua9cdc@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2015 08:08:59 +0500
Hi Rick,
I run two separate computers. It is convenient because it gives me more screen real estate (2 x 24 inch monitors) and redundancy (log never gets lost with 2 networked computers). Audio switching of the single headset is done by home made box. That box also does PTT lockout along with the software PTT lockout provided by the logging program. And yes, pressing proper footswitch determines which radio the microphone gets connected.

73, Igor UA9CDC

----- Original Message ----- From: "Rick Dougherty NQ4I" <nq4i@contesting.com>