Re: [CQ-Contest] Posting Scores

To: Rick Dougherty NQ4I <nq4i@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Posting Scores
From: David Siddall <hhamwv@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2015 09:21:44 -0400
It's great that the capabilities to which Rick refers exist and are used by
those who wish.   It's not so great to attempt to bully others to "do it only
my way".   The RUDX already is uninteresting to a segment of contesters because
of its over-regulatory and under-inclusive structure.

73, Dave K3ZJ