[CQ-Contest] Posting Scores

To: CQ-Contest@CONTESTING.COM
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Posting Scores
From: jpescatore--- via CQ-Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2015 06:07:05 -0400
For the AC3U (@K4VV) WPX SSB effort, we are going to try turning on the
cqcontest.net reporting from N1MM Classic, which the station is still on.

Mainly just to play with something new, partly to see if it incents any ops to
increase BIC time since past remote multi operations from K4VV have
always had empty band slots for a good deal of the contest period.

Personally, for contests I like the "go in the cave, compete with yourself and
come out at the end and see how you did" approach. But I can see the
fun of the real time scoring, especially in contests like WPX with mandatory
off times.

If there was a way to have more/better post-contest analysis (like when the
magazines printed full line scores, or more like N2IC's SS SSB analyses in QST)
I'd much rather see that than more real time reporting, but I also still pay
for the daily newspaper...

73 John K3TN