Re: [CQ-Contest] WPX Question

To: Carol Richards <n2mm@comcast.net>, Contest Reflector <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] WPX Question
From: Terry Zivney <n4tz@arrl.net>
Date: Tue, 12 May 2015 20:11:13 +0000 (UTC)
1) All our plaques are paid for by sponsors.2) In general, the higher-prestige
categories are easier to find sponsors for.3) In the specific case of
Single-Operator Assisted, the highest scoring Single-Operator Assisted station
will win a sponsored plaque. So, for example, if your Single-Operator Assisted
20 meter score is higher than any other Single-Operator Assisted station,
including all band assisted, you would win the plaque.4) If you wish to sponsor
a plaque, send an email to Doug, K1DG@cqwpx.com, who does a magnificent job of
processing our plaques.
Terry N4TZ, CQ WPX Contest Director