Re: [CQ-Contest] Recording Software

To: Jeff Clarke <ku8e@bellsouth.net>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Recording Software
From: k3it <gokoyev+k3it@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 26 May 2015 23:46:37 -0400
Jeff

Yes, the "qsorder" is still supported.   I uploaded a new version today of
the N1MM recording plugin.
The mp3 audio files are small by today's standards,  even for a full 48
hour recording.

As W1VE said, it should cost exactly "diddly squat" dollars to set it up. :)

Here is the message in the N1MM+ yahoo group (sorry about cross posting):

====

An update of the QSO recorder for N1MM is available at
https://sourceforge.net/projects/qsorder/files

Changes in this version:

v2.8
- uninterrupted recording mode (with the -C or "--continuous" flag). This
is in addition to recording of individual QSOs.
Hourly audio files are saved in the AUDIO_YEAR directory, a new mp3 file is
created at the top of each hour.
Extra disk space required for this option: ~360 MB per 24 hours

- increased sampling rate from 8000 to 11025 Hz
- pyaduio library updated to version 0.2.8
https://people.csail.mit.edu/hubert/pyaudio/
- allow cp1251 character set in the recording device names (tnx ua9lif)

Please let me know off list if there are any issues.
73! Vasily K3IT