Re: [CQ-Contest] Logging question

To: "Contesting Reflector" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Logging question
From: "Shelby Summerville" <k4ww@twc.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2015 17:20:01 -0400
I've followed this thread with some interest, and until today, it had never happened to me. Today, I received, via email, the following:

"I write you because, after my electronic log was broken, I cant find details of a QSO with you maybe in a contest 2011.
Can you help me?
I need to send you my direct qsl card.
Thanks in advance and have a good day!"

The call sign and name shall remain anonymous.
FWIW, I do have the station in my log, for the requested year. As my logs are uploaded to LoTW, monthly, I presume he does not use LoTW.

C'Ya, Shelby - K4WW

Since I don't have an iPad or iPhone, sent from my PC