Re: [CQ-Contest] Logging question

To: Radio K0HB <kzerohb@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Logging question
From: George Harlem <george.harlem@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 8 Aug 2015 10:47:56 -0400
Hans, you missed my sarcasm.  Perhaps I should have said it is ridiculous to
require that a ham asking "PSE QSL" on his card must also put his log on LoTW
in order to deserve a card in return.  LoTW use has grown significantly
worldwide but it is not going to reach 100% usage. I happen to use GlobalQSL to
respond to all QSL requests not previously confirmed (same band/mode) with a
card. And if my log shows the QSO but I've busted the call, I send a card.

George W1EBI

From George's iPhone