Re: [CQ-Contest] Logging question

To: <k9yc@arrl.net>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Logging question
From: "Doug Renwick" <ve5ra@sasktel.net>
Date: Sat, 8 Aug 2015 14:28:48 -0600
I can't believe what I am reading from Jim.  So Jim if I receive another QSL
card request from you (I am not on LoTW) with a SAE and return funds; would
you like me to throw it in the trash and keep the funds?  That is your
practice for others, so I expect that you will be fine if I do the same to
your inconsiderate paper request.

Doug

I wasn't born in Saskatchewan, but I got here as soon as I could.