Re: [CQ-Contest] Category hopping, new angle

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Category hopping, new angle
From: David Pruett <k8cc@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2015 14:01:20 -0500
Can we please stop clogging reflector bandwidth debating what CR3L should or shouldn't have done and concocting "new angles" to prevent "category hopping" (which is only an issue in your mind). Everyone is certainly entitled to their opinion, but it really doesn't matter. The only opinion that matters is that of the contest sponsors and so far we've seen nothing to indicate that they see this as a problem. If they do, they'll create rules to prevent it as they see fit.

This reflector is not Facebook.  It is nobody's personal blog.

Otherwise, I hope that the reflector moderator will save us from ourselves...

Dave/K8CC